Module 4: Build a Track Record of Success
There’s only one foolproof way to convince clients and patients you know what you’re talking about: Provide overwhelming evidence that you’ve helped others — just like them — accomplish the same goals they want to achieve.
How to Request Testimonials From Your Nutrition Clients
Many nutrition coaches understand the importance of testimonials but don’t know when, how, and what to ask.
What you will learn in this video:
- Use testimonials even if you don’t have any clients yet
- The right moment to ask for testimonials so your clients will be happy to share them
- Proven templates to ask your clients for testimonials with confidence
- Powerful testimonial questions so new potential clients immediately understand the value of your coaching
Asking for Referrals for Your Nutrition Coaching Business
Asking for referrals can be challenging. Clients don’t automatically send new clients to you, and people can be turned off when you ask them.
You may also not feel 100% confident in your coaching. You don’t want to appear pushy or desperate either. Frankly, how do you even ask for a referral in the right way?
- You could attract more people with less marketing and sales efforts.
- You could make asking for referrals fun and enjoyable
- You can build the nutrition coaching business of your dream
Module 5: Advanced Coaching Package Design
With the basics covered, the first few clients in your roster, and more experience, it’s time to dive deeper into individualizing your package, your offer, and your coaching.